Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Up close 



I developed my ideal of up close by making the sun in the middle of the page. I also made the sun really big. By making the sun big it show up close. I did the trees of to the side of the paper so it looks like it was a walkway. By making the sun bigger than every thing else I wanted it to look like some one was taking a picture of the out doors. I chose my art to be in color pencil i did this because i work best with it. Also it was much easier for me to add different values to the trees. By using color pencil it was much easier for me to color the sun, I say this because the color pencil I think are easy to blend together. When I blend the colors for the sun I tried to make it look like the sun was rising in the morning. I took risk in this art work my adding not just brown to the trees but some yellows and blues. By doing that the trees looked a little better than just plan brown trees.  

No comments:

Post a Comment