Wednesday, October 23, 2013


            I created my ideals from thinking of something bad happening and that is a little hard to get out off. I thought of sharks right away because its not the best situation to be in. Yes I think i was able to think outside the box because if I did not I would have just did some pancakes. I chose to use repetition in my painting by using three people legs and two fish. I chose to show repetition because to me there will be a lot of people in the water and lots of fish. I decided to use acrylic in my painting because I pait better with it than I do with water colors. The difficulties I had with my painting was getting enough paint everywhere. I also had a hard time trying to make the same colors again, every time I tried making the same color I would make it to dark or to green. The mini lessons we had helped a lot because it showed me what type of paint I will want to use and how to use it. Without those mini lessons my painting would probably look worse. Also those min lessons showed me what I have to do for the different types of paint and how to take care of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment